1 SPOT's are a staple around our shop, on the stage, and can be found powering tons of pedalboards worldwide. Boasting 3000mA of power across nine outputs, the CS12 offers standard pedal voltages of 9vDC, 12vDC, 18vDC, 9vAC, and a 4-9vDC adjustable output.
Outputs 1-2: 18VDC (100mA)
Outputs 3-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (100mA)
Output 7: 9VDC or variable 4-9VDC (100mA)
Outputs 8-9: 9VDC (250mA)
Outputs 10-11: 9VDC (500mA)
Output 12: 9VAC (800mA) - It is only for pedals that can handle AC voltage, be careful!
Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
(2) DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple
(2) DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue
(4) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
(3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
(1) AC21 (5.5x2.5mm barrel plugs; 21” (533mm) – Red
(1) CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
(1) CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Red – reverse polarity converter
(2) C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
(1) CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
Also includes Pedaltrain mounting brackets and USA grounded 3-prong wall power cable!